Position Type: Full Time
Location: Purchase, NY
About the Position:
As a Database Administrator, you will develop and manage our Equipment Finance’s expanding Data Warehouse. You will have primary responsibility for maintaining a robust, scalable, efficient, and feature-rich warehouse that provides strategic and operational intelligence for business decision-making.
As a member of our technology team, you should be proficient in your area of expertise but also maintain a broad technical skill set which enables you to assist on other technical support tasks when needed.
- Data Warehouse Management
- Manage the extraction and loading of data into the data warehouse
- Continuously profile data, improve data quality, and eliminate duplication.
- Optimize the structure and performance of the data warehouse.
- Source System Data
- Gain expertise on the underlying data structure of key source systems.
- Expand the set of source systems providing data to the data warehouse.
- Design appropriate data warehouse structures for storing data from new source systems.
- Create queries to support various reporting needs.
- Build reports using a variety of reporting tools e.g. Tableau, SSRS, and legacy Crystal Reports.
- Perform rigorous testing on queries and reports prior to use.
- 3+ years of database administration experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS SQL server administration and development
- Solid experience with and knowledge of data warehouse and data mart concepts, including Star Schema
- Experience with Tableau, SSRS, and Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Database Administrator and/or Developer certification
- Financial Services experience
- Experience in data analytics, data mining and visualization
- Entrepreneurial, forward-thinking mindset and motivation to contribute to the organizational growth
- Strong business acumen, ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders across the company
- Strong interpersonal skills, bias to action and ability to tackle challenges with creative and timely solutions
*NO RECRUITERS PLEASE*
Please send your resume to Doug Hamilton at[email protected]
Chateaux, headquartered in Westport, CT, is always looking for experienced technologists for consulting projects and full-time positions throughout the Northeast and the Midwest. We’ve been in business for over 30 years which means we have staying power, and with that are a host of characteristics that you can count on such as financial strength, benefits, compensation, and team work.