Is your organization in any of these situations? Our Senior BI Technologists put together a ‘You Might Need Master Data Management If…’ Top 10 List to help determine whether you need to implement an MDM strategy.
10. You have more names for your customer than you have transactions
9. Your bad data is better than your good data
8. You have more exceptions than rules
7. Every new analysis concludes that the data doesn’t reflect what’s going on
6. Your trend line breaks between every point
5. You have more governance roles than you have people
4. When you call for help, you get escalated until you get routed back to yourself
3. When you lose your data people ask where you last had it
2. When there is complete consensus on disagreement
1. Your single source of the truth is lying
Chateaux has helped many companies to clarify their MDM strategy, facilitate collaboration, and quickly execute a solution that enables the greatest impact.