Chateaux has been developing self-service, analytical thinkers and transforming organizational operations for over 30 years. We provide technology-enabled business solutions that help clients drive strategic and operational impact through our expertise in:
- Emerging Technologies: AI, Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), Predictive Analytics, Microservices
- Digital Transformation: Application Development, Application and API Integration, Mobile Apps, UI/UX Services, Website Development, and E-commerce
- Data Management: Analytics and Visualizations, Data Quality, Data Warehousing
- Cloud Services: Cloud Migration, Cloud Strategy, Managed Services, Optimization
Our team of technology consultants help organizations overcome business pain-points and deliver positive, award-winning results to small, medium, and enterprise clients across industries like energy, financial services, healthcare, education, utilities, and more. We maintain strong partnerships with leading technology giants like IBM, MS, AWS, and Progress, which enables us to provide customized solutions for each and every client by leveraging the most cutting-edge tech available.
Chateaux is seeking an Automation Test Engineer (Selenium) to join our Podshore Division team out of Bangalore, India.
As an Automation Test Engineer (Selenium), you will:
- Build test automation strategy, develop test automation scripts; build and manage test automation suite, create and maintain test use cases, test optimization, test prioritization, test reporting and analytics, and test data management using respective tools and techniques.
- Work with test automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Develop and enhance the test infrastructure and framework.
- Drive unit test automation. Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development.
- Developing and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases at an expert level
- Directly work with team in preparation, delivery of test artefacts – test plan/strategy, test scenarios, test cases, reports, and metrics.
- Gain good exposure and experience on Jenkins.
- Take complete ownership of Quality Engineering Automation of what the team builds; consider customer adoption as success criteria.
- Work in the backlog and commit to superior quality delivery; Coordinate efforts across the team to ensure thoroughness in completion and effectiveness.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology, Quality Assurance, and Product teams to ensure alignment towards business goals.
Should understand fundamentals of iterative product development.
- Should understand the value of commitments to delivery made as an agile team.
- As a member of technical staff, you’ll have the opportunity to grow as a quality assurance automation engineer in a culture of technical excellence, high team performance and impeccable work ethics.
Our perfect candidate possesses the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on current experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks Selenium (Hybrid) Back-end integration with RESTful API.
- Profound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Testing life cycle.
Working experience in designing automation framework for modern web and mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing continuous testing and integration with CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong skills in memory management and exception handling, knowledge in asynchronous programming practices.
- Proficient in API testing Tools like SOAP UI, Ready API, and Postman.
You would be a great fit in this role if you:
- Excel in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Enjoy flexing your proven analytical, decision-making, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Have a passion for learning new skills, technologies, and techniques
- Thrive on collaboration of all kinds
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Remote work flexibility
- Opportunities to gain certifications
- Milestone benefits
- Incredible hands-on experience working and learning with an extraordinary team for extraordinary clients
About our Podshore Division, a subsidiary of Chateaux
Chateaux’s Podshore Division, located in Bangalore, India, opened in 2018 to better serve its growing portfolio of clients. Wholly owned and operated by Chateaux, Podshore delivers expert IT consulting services using the latest tech innovations and trends from all corners of the world. For more information about Chateaux, visit chatsoft.com.
Chateaux Software Dev., Inc. is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Chateaux also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com