Position Type: Full Time
Location: Stamford, CT
The IT Coordinator supports the Technology Infrastructure team in daily office and clerical functions. The role is responsible for proper classification and routing of help desk tickets/incidents as well as organizing technology purchase orders and invoices. The person will work closely with all Information Technology team members, technology vendors as well as accounting/finance and Human Resources personnel across all divisions.
- Act as the focal point for classification and routing of reported helpdesk incidents/tickets – assist “walk-ins” – enter the proper information and respond to helpdesk calls/voicemails.
- Maintain helpdesk statistics to ensure end-users/clients issues are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Produce reports from the tracking systems as to review service expectations are met or exceeded.
- Organize and enter technology purchase orders and invoices in company ERP systems. – Track payments, vendor accounts, classification/reclassification of expenses and ensure vendor payment terms are being achieved.
- Oversee wireless/Mobile device procurement and expense process – work with employees and vendors to contain and optimize costs.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for sending and receiving digital media/tapes.
- Work closely with the Director of Infrastructure and team members to assist in the day-to-day technology operations – coordinate vendor meetings, provide consistent communication to/from the team, maintain and create technology documentation.
- Experience supporting cross-functional teams from administrative assistant perspective.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Experience creating documentation and presentation information – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience working with expense budgets and vendors
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills.
- 1-3yrs experience
- Experience with ERP systems and basic accounting principles
- Familiarity working with technology resources and vendors
- Experience with Helpdesk systems and ITIL fundamentals
- Willingness to learn multiple systems to support the organization
*NO RECRUITERS PLEASE*
Please send your resume to Doug Hamilton at [email protected]
Chateaux Software, Inc., headquartered in Westport, CT, is always looking for experienced technologists for consulting projects and full-time positions throughout the Northeast and the Midwest. We’ve been in business for over 25 years which means we have staying power, and with that are a host of characteristics that you can count on such as financial strength, benefits, compensation, and team work.