Position Type: Full Time
Location: Stamford, CT
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for reviewing, monitoring and administering network security instrumentation. This includes, firewalls, intrusion detection devices and other network based security technology designed to detect and block malicious activity on the network. The analyst will evaluate operating systems, network protocols, network configurations and network architectures to initiate discovery and analysis of ongoing attacks and potential exposures. Experience in manufacturing or energy industry required.
- Produce, edit and distribute a variety of concise and actionable threat analysis and warning products in written and presentation form.
- Evaluate enterprise security posture and communicate recommendations and remediation for security gaps.
- Compile and analyze information security threat information and make recommendations based on its relative threat to client technology, intellectual property and personnel.
- Implement and support standard procedures for incident response.
- Monitors alerts from company security software to identify attacks at the network, desktop and data.
- Will be a primary contact for Incident Response (IR) team and lead annual IR testing.
- Assist with analysis of suspected malware detected on network.
- Reviews incidents reported through on premise tools as well as third-party monitoring groups of anomalous network/desktop/teammate traffic.
- Configure, support, and maintain network security infrastructure(routers, switches, firewalls) and Active Directory.
- Provide 24×7 on-call support, after hours and weekend work as needed.
- Document standard network security hardware/software builds.
- Will be primary contact for annual security architecture review and penetration testing.
- 3-7 years in information security
- Security+, CISSP, or GIAC Certification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent understanding of Incident Response techniques
- Expert knowledge and experience with network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts as well as Microsoft Active Directory.
- Expert knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Vulnerability management and scanning
- Centralized log management
Experience in manufacturing or energy industry required.
*NO RECRUITERS PLEASE*
Please send your resume to Doug Hamilton at [email protected]
Chateaux Software, Inc., headquartered in Westport, CT, is always looking for experienced technologists for consulting projects and full-time positions throughout the Northeast and the Midwest. We’ve been in business for over 25 years which means we have staying power, and with that are a host of characteristics that you can count on such as financial strength, benefits, compensation, and team work.